Overview of 220-1002
Official CompTIA Content (OCC) is designed from the ground up to help candidates groom and master the material in the certification exam. The guidelines for trust self-paced CompTIA are
• Clearly written and structured
• Flexible so candidate can learn at any pace
• Focused on exam success
CompTIA training certifications are a great way to process the candidate’s learning in every phase of exam preparation.
220-1002 Study Material
The official CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1002) study guide has been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. Thoroughly investigated by third-party subject matter experts to authenticate suitable coverage of the Core 1 exam objectives, the Official CompTIA A+ Core1 study guide focuses the important skills and information required for the CompTIA certification exam (220-10021).
CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1002) certification helps candidates to learn the following:
• Install and configure PC system unit components and peripheral devices.
• Install, configure and troubleshoot display, multimedia devices, storage devices and internal system components.
• Focuses on network infrastructure concepts.
• Configure and troubleshoot network connections.
• Implement client virtualization
• Support and troubleshoot laptops, mobile devices and print devices.
Pre-requisite for CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1002) exam
To prepare for the CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1002) exam, candidates should have successfully completed CompTIA fundamental course or have basic experience using a PC, Windows and browsing the web. For this course following are the skills and knowledge that candidate should aware of:
• Recognize the main components of a PC as well as storage media such as USB drives and DVD.
• Start the computer and navigate the operating system desktop.
• Use Windows Explorer to create directories and subdirectories and manage files.
• Use a web browser to view websites.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.