AACN CCRN-Adult Exam Questions Answers | AACN CCRN-Adult PDF Dumps

AACN CCRN-Adult Acute/Critical Care Nursing

Vendor Name:
Last updated:
Feb 21, 2023

Critical Care Registered Nurse (Adult) Certification Exam

American Association of Critical Care Nurses: Critical Care Registered Nurse (Adult) certification exam for those nurses who direct care to critically ill adult patients. After this nursing certification, these nurses can work in intensive care units, cardiac care units, combined ICU/CCUs, surgical ICUs, and trauma units. The CCRN Adult nursing certification exam contains 150 questions, of which 125 are scored, and the remaining 25 are unscored. Moreover, the AACN CCRN-Adult certification costs $365 for nonmembers, but for members of the American Association of Critical Care Nurses, it costs $250. You must score 87 out of 125 questions to pass the certification exam. Around 79% of candidates can pass this nursing certification exam on the first attempt, but the remaining 21 % chance of failure is still there. Prepare for at least 4-8 weeks before the final exam to avoid retakes. The certification exam demands specific eligibility and requirements for the exam.


  • For certifications, the candidate must complete U.S. and Canada-based critical care nursing practice facilities. It should be based on U.S. standards. 
  • The candidate should have spent 1,750 hours in the direct care of critically ill patients within two years time duration.
  • Or the candidate should have five years of experience with critically ill adult patients. In this scenario, about 2,000 hours are required. 
  • In the United States over 300 test centers are available for the AACN CCRN certification exam. 
  • Candidates who worked as a manager, educators, preceptors, or APRNs are also allowed to take this certification exam.
  • After completing the eligibility you can register yourself for this certification and take the exam on both online and onsite platforms. 
  • These are able to be verified by your clinical supervisor or another expert (RN or physician). If you are chosen for an audit, your contact information must be submitted in order to verify your eligibility with regard to clinical hours

You will receive an email with the exam schedule when you get selected. You can choose the date and time by your choice for the exam. Moreover, you can schedule your exam. Exams are offered daily on Monday through Saturday from 9 AM to 1:30 PM. 

Content Course: 

  • Cardiovascular 
  • Respiratory 
  • Endocrine/Hematology/Gastrointestinal/Renal/Integumentary
  • Musculoskeletal/Neurology/Psychosocial
  • Multisystem
  • Advocacy, Caring Practices, Response to Diversity, and Facilitation of Learning
  • Collaboration, Systems Thinking, and Clinical Inquiry

The critical care registered nurse contains two main subjects, Clinical judgment, and professional caring ethical practice. Our course will help you out with exam preparations. 



Author Name: Mark Ben
Author Social Media Profiles:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/certswarrior/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/certswarrior
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCin9hCQky99UQxOavz8n0TA

Updated / Latest Exams

AANA CRNA Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist March 22, 2023 Total Question: 600
INCC CRNI Certified Registered Nurse Infusion March 22, 2023 Total Question: 120
NSE4_FGT-6.4 Fortinet NSE 4 - FortiOS 6.4 March 22, 2023 Total Question: 165
AEE CEA Certified Energy Auditor March 22, 2023 Total Question: 140
S1000-008 IBM PowerHA SystemMirror V7.2.5 AIX Administrator Specialty March 22, 2023 Total Question: 120
QV12DA QlikView Data Architect March 22, 2023 Total Question: 70
350-401 Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) March 22, 2023 Total Question: 747
AZ-700 Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions March 22, 2023 Total Question: 129
DES-1415 Dell EMC PowerScale Solutions Specialist for Technology Architects March 22, 2023 Total Question: 295
ANS-C01 AWS Certified Advanced Networking- Specialty March 22, 2023 Total Question: 80
HL7 CDA HL7 CDA Specialists March 22, 2023 Total Question: 104
PT0-002 CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam March 22, 2023 Total Question: 278