SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence 4.3 Certification Exam
The SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence 4.3 certification exam confirms the candidate’s demonstrated abilities and core knowledge to develop and manage queries and reports that assist enterprises in the analysis and interpretation of crucial data. This indicates that the applicant is capable of applying this knowledge practically to projects while being supervised by an experienced consultant. The certificate you receive after completing this test is good for five years. As questions on your SAP certification exam will assess your ability to put the knowledge you have learned in training into practice, SAP advises combining education courses and practical experience to achieve success.
The SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence 4.3 certification exam contains 80 questions with a 180 minutes time limit. It is an English language certification exam and you need to score 70% to pass this certification. Moreover, the SAP C_BOWl_4303 certification costs $200. However, it required a NIL prerequisite.
Understanding BI Launch Pad and SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence
- Learn to Use the BI Launch Pad.
- Learn to access SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence.
- Learn to create and manage documents in the SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence Platform.
- Learn to include hyperlinks and implement shared elements.
Query Creation and Usage (> 12%)
- Learn to create and modify queries in a document
- Learn to use query filters to restrict data
- Learn to apply advanced query techniques like multiple data sources, combined queries, and sub-queries.
Understand Document Design and Formatting (> 12%)
- Learn to design and manipulate the structure of documents
- Learn to work effectively in the different application modes
- Learn to project data onto reports
- Learn to change block types
- Learn to format reports, tables, and charts.
Understanding Presentation of Data (> 12%)
- Learn to Enhance data presentation with sorts and totals
- Learn to Filter report data, including ranking and input controls.
- Learn to divide report data into sections.
- Learn to organize tables with breaks.
- Learn to implement data tracking.
- Learn to highlight information with formatting rules.
- Learn to use drilling functionality.
Understanding Formulas and Variables (> 12%)
- Learn to create formulas and variables.
- Learn to demonstrate appropriate use of Web Intelligence syntax.
- Learn to identify and incorporate built-in functions and operators for data manipulation.
The candidate should have these skills before applying for this SAP certification.
- Creation of queries and design of reports
- Analysis of data and document sharing.
- Ability to implement knowledge practically in projects under the guidance of an experienced consultant.