ISO-IEC-LI ISO / IEC 27002 – Lead Implementer Certification Exam
The ISO-IEC-LI ISO / IEC 27002 – Lead Implementer certification is a professional certification for information security professionals who want to understand the steps required to implement the I-S-O 27002 standard. The I-S-O 27002 standard is a set of best practices for information security management, and the ISO-IEC-LI – Lead Implementer certification demonstrates that you have the knowledge and skills to implement these best practices in your organization.
The ISO-IEC-LI ISO – Lead Implementer certification is a valuable asset for information security professionals who want to advance their careers. The certification demonstrates your expertise in information security management, and it can help you to get a better job, earn a higher salary, be promoted, and gain more responsibility. If you are an information security professional who is looking to advance your career, the ISOIECLI – Lead Implementer certification is a great way to do so.
|Recommended Preparation Resources
- I-S-O 27001:2013 Information Security Management Systems – Requirements
- I-S-O 27002:2013 Code of Practice for Information Security Management
- PECB Certified I-S-O/I-E-C 27001 Lead Implementer Exam Preparation Guide
- PECB Certified I-S-O/I-E-C 27001 Lead Implementer Training Course
- Information Security Management Systems: A Practical Guide to I-S-O 27001
|Registration Website URL
|| ISO IEC LI
- Information security management system (ISMS) concepts and principles
- I-S-O 27002 controls and best practices
- ISMS planning and implementation
- ISMS monitoring and measurement
- ISMS improvement